Hi, Grüezi, Bonjour & Guten Tag :cheers:

to all members on this board. I'm a 27 year old swiss, who lives in Basel. I work as a chemical laboratory assistant in the pharma section.

I get into absinth about 3 years ago, with all the myths and tales, after I found the truth, I still love absinth, even more than before.

my hobbies starts at paintball and ends by flyfishing

Hope to get in contact with many members here..

Andy

Paintball and Flyfishing are two of my all time favourite activities. Almost no better place to do either of them then here in Montana. I live within an hour of five blue ribbon trout streams and there are many a cammoed Montana boy with a paintstain from me on his mask (I was going to say ass but that sounded wrong).

Welcome

Thanks to all members here, for this nice welcome on the board. It really looks like I just found the right place to be :)

Looks like I'm right, even with my hobbies and my job, glad to found this place..

@Mindshifter : What are real absinthes ? The only I can remember were Ulex ordinaire, Kuebler 57, Clandestine, and some blackburns out of Val de Traverse.

Andy

@Mindshifter : What are real absinthes ? The only I can remember were Ulex ordinaire, Kuebler 57, Clandestine, and some blackburns out of Val de Traverse.

Just me trying to be witty - you wrote "I still love absinth" in your intro, and absinth without an e is in this company usually associated with Czech or German swill...

Kübler and Clandestine are definitely the real deal! :)