Yea! My new order arrived today! I'm on my second glass of François Guy! I'm about to give LdF a try & get a bottle of Edouard & a bottle of N.O. Hell, I might do it tonight

Oh, Oh Guys! The TORNADO sirens are going off!! I better go check it out!

:cheers:

:drunk:

It's going with me! Hell, several bottles of Abby in the tornado shelter, I'll be the life of the party!! :shock:

My house is gone.......But I'm feeling GREAT!! :drunk:

Around here when the tornado sirens go off, we just get our lawn chairs and watch. Not much an Okie can do about nature. Wheeeeee!!!

:wave2:

I just went to LdF to put in an order of Edouard & N.O. & the Edouard is already out of stock again! They just got it in! Is it that Good, or did they just not get a very big order?

I just went to LdF to put in an order of Edouard & N.O. & the Edouard is already out of stock again! They just got it in! Is it that Good, or did they just not get a very big order?

Well I ordered two more bottles the other day. You can blame me :P

New Order...

You know... The Band?

Bernard Sumner... Peter Hook... Stephen Morris?

Originally formed as Joy Division, but reformed in 1980 as New Order after the death of Ian Curtis.

Anybody?

:unsure:

Oh, never mind.

I love those guys. My favourite album is 'Get Ready'.

And I was sure you were referring to Rare Earth. Perfectly appropriate for tornado preparation!

:cheers:

Anybody?

:unsure:

Oh, never mind.

Yup. Of course, it's not hard to grasp where the band got the names from, either. I live in a country where "the new order" (with particle) tends to refer to something quite different.

I know where you are coming from Tristan! New Order rocks! Substance 1987 was one of the best albums ever. I know that they just vcame out with a new C.D. that is supposed to be just as good as their old stuff. I just haven't looked into it yet. If you have heard it, let me know, I wnt to get it myself.

Funny thing. When I added this new post, I wondered how long it would take someone to make a New Order reference. I love that band. Like I said, let me know if you've heard the nerw C.D.

I wouldn't say "Shadow"... but I agree that Joy Division had something that New Order were never able to recapture.

Waiting for the Sirens' Call... yeah, I bought it like five months ago and I still haven't listened to it. It's a good thing I don't buy absinthe like I buy records; i'd have hundreds of unopened bottles going to waste on shelves in my living room.