sleepdemon

Ldf vs absinthe-distribution

I believe that was only occuring with a certain courier service and the issue was resolved by the vendor switching services. Sadly though, I do not know for sure as I have not ordered any in a while.  :sadbanana:

That certain vendor is still having the issue & is still using the same monkeys. If you do receive a bill in the mail, email him a copy & he will credit your next order.

Another price difference between LDF and Markus, is that Markus charged me VAT on my order coming to the US and LDF did not. A three bottle order from Markus cost me $74 dollars more with courier service than the same order from LDF. That also included a $20.00 customs charge from the monkeys two weeks later. Too much!!! JMHO :shock:

Follow the advice OMG_Bill made earlier: comparison shop. Depending on the items and size of your order, either LdF or Markus will be a little cheaper but my experience has been only a few dollars difference. Personally, I have been hit with the customs' charge only once and it was fairly insignificant.

I alternate between LDF and Markus. The service has been super. I recently got a charge from the courier for $28 +/-. An email was sent to Markus, it was not meant to be mean at all but just to let him know that shipping would become an issue. He replied with the reason and what steps he had taken to correct the extra charge. On top of that, He gave me a credit for the extra charge on my next order, which I used Friday.

Today, I worked up two identical orders to compare LDF and Markus. The total difference was $1.96 US. This varied little with two bottles or five bottles.

I like them both and the neat thing is one may have something to try that I can't get at the other.

:cheers:

I believe that was only occuring with a certain courier service and the issue was resolved by the vendor switching services. Sadly though, I do not know for sure as I have not ordered any in a while.  :sadbanana:

That certain vendor is still having the issue & is still using the same monkeys. If you do receive a bill in the mail, email him a copy & he will credit your next order.

Thanks for the heads up, Stroller. Of course, I threw out the last bill I recieved(which was back in November).

Yep Hiram, I was way off! I went back & checked my math & even did some faux ordering from each vendor & came up w/ about a $20.00 difference between vendor's on a 6 bottle order.

Sorry for the mis-info. guys! :wacko:

Sleeps,

I know somebody that has glasses :P

Me thinks i'll be bringing the Eddie to the game if you'd like a taste.