Happy Birthday!!Happy Birthday!!Happy Birthday!!Happy Birthday!!Happy Birthday!!Happy Birthday!!Happy Birthday!!Happy Birthday!!Happy Birthday!!Happy Birthday!!Happy Birthday!!Happy Birthday!!Happy Birthday!!Happy Birthday!!Happy Birthday!!Happy Birthday!!Happy Birthday!!Happy Birthday!!Happy Birthday!!Happy Birthday!!Happy Birthday!!Happy Birthday!!Happy Birthday!!Happy Birthday!!Happy Birthday!!Happy Birthday!!Happy Birthday!!Happy Birthday!!Happy Birthday!!Happy Birthday!!Happy Birthday!!Happy Birthday!!Happy Birthday!!Happy Birthday!!Happy Birthday!!Happy Birthday!!Happy Birthday!!Happy Birthday!!Happy Birthday!!Happy Birthday!!Happy Birthday!!Happy Birthday!!Happy Birthday!!Happy Birthday!!Happy Birthday!!Happy Birthday!!Happy Birthday!!Happy Birthday!!Happy Birthday!!Happy Birthday!!Happy Birthday!!Happy Birthday!!vHappy Birthday!!Happy Birthday!!

Thanks again, everyone. I went to school, took a government exam(which I think I might have passed-yay!), discussed Sartre and drove home. When I got home-it was beautiful and clean. I had a big bowl of hot and sour soup and some steamed buns for dinner, followed by lots o' scotch, and some Animal Crossing. What a great day.

oh, Kronkaphone, thank you for the beautiful link. That was splendid.

Thanks, Gertz. I enjoyed the Sartre. He really balances out the Augustine.

The day was superb. I feel kinda wierd by not feeling that *old*. I feel like I should, I feel almost obligated, but I actually feel great. I found a few white hairs above my temples last week, also. WOOHOOO!!!! I :heart: grey and/or silver hair. I've always had a few here and there on top, but the possibility of temple streaks is excellent.