DoubleG

Hello, I am a Prancing Country Squire...

Not really, I live in Brooklyn.

Hello nonetheless!

I am 32.

Turn ons: long walks on a moonlit beach, the smell of dandruff shampoo, television shows about sharks, absinthe, books about famous drunks.

Turn offs: short sprints in broad daylight, the taste of dandruff shampoo, Fox News, Coors Light, magazine articles about "abs."

I've lurked around here for a while...I like what I've read...I hope to contribute on occasion.

2XG

Welcome. :cheers:

If you enjoy books about famous drunks, may I suggest either Post Office or Factotum by Charles Bukowski. Both are semi-autobiographical.

I'm a big shark fan, and wish they got more air time. Lately, too much air time has been given to alligators — boring animals unless you wrestle them. I'd like to see more shark shows, and also more tornado shows.

One of these centuries, the New Yorkers will get together. All three of us. (There may be others, but only Gatsby and I make enough noise to get noticed around here.)

In the meantime, welcome. :cheers:

Your welcome wagon is awesome! I haven't been greeted like this since I joined the dandruff and psoriasis support group forums. Love you guys already.

2xG