I'm also a huge Coke fan, I have to admit. I drink 2-3 Cokes every single day of my life. That and two cups of tea have replaced coffee for me. ( not that it's a healthy improvement, just that burnt coffee bothers my stomach )

But I'm thinking, based on Hiram's review, that I might just let this product go untried.

I'll stick to Mojitos.

:cheers:

I'm also a huge Coke fan, I have to admit. I drink 2-3 Cokes every single day of my life. That and two cups of tea have replaced coffee for me. ( not that it's a healthy improvement, just that burnt coffee bothers my stomach )

You ain't drinking the right coffee.

As for me I hate carbonation,

and real, quality, beer has very little carbonation.

I still havn't started roasting my own coffee and am buying it form the local coffe house. I have problems with a lot of coffee. It really tears my stomach up. I don't drink any cofee at work from the coffee pots (bunn, good system, bad coffee).

However I have found that properly roasted coffee is wonderful, even dark roast when done properly. No bitter flavor (leave it to beer or absinthe), no upset stomach. Nothing but great coffee. My favorite is Tanzania Peaberry. My wife prefers Hueheutenenngo or Yirgacheffe.

Has anyone here ever had a Cuba Libre? I always thought that was a foofy name for rum 'n' coke. I was mistaken. (For the record, I have not had one.)

Stick a lime in your rum and coke, voila! Cuba Libre! :sp_ike:

It doesn't have to be Rose's Lime Juice, but it can be.