I picked up some today. Its a rather interesting blend of coca-cola and "coffee essence". I like it. What do you think of it?

Coca-Cola Blak

Their site/advertising campaign is obviously aimed at artists. Inspiring them to find their muse. Sounds like claims of another beverage I know of. :P

It actually wasn't too bad! I kind of liked it! Only problem is......It's not somehting that'll keep me coming back for more. It's a "Been there, Tried that" kind of thing!! I had two of them from my friends 4-pack, and even though they weren't bad, it's also the last 2 I'll probably have! Just stick to Coke & Diet Coke. You can't go wrong. Especially if there's any Rum around!! Am I right fella's!?! :drunk:

I far prefer Coke to Pepsi, but Diet Coke sucks. Diet Pepsi is way better than Diet Coke.

Coca-Cola is the very Blood of God. Given a choice between a world without Coke or a world without absinthe, the Green Fairy doesn't stand a chance against The Real Thing™.

I am no fan of soda pop, no matter the maker. Send me your absinthe and you can have my soda.

In my younger days of scotch drinking (about a hundred years ago), I asked for scotch and soda in an upstate NY bar. The kid behind the counter waited, blinked his eyes a few times and finally said, "What kind?" "Glenlivet," says I. Says he, "No, man. What kind of soda?" :blink:

G&C, I'm enjoying your avatar's perpetual metamorphosis. With spring's arrival, I wonder if we'll next see a butterfly, a cicada or the creature from Alien?

Or at the turn of the century when "The (coca) leaf is ground up, mixed with sawdust, soaked in bicarbonate of soda, percolated with toluene, steam blasted, mixed with powdered Kola nuts, and then pasteurized." Mmmmmm! ;)

Not really being a cola drinker I had assumed, until I just checked, that the local Kofola was more or less the same idea that Blak is: Koffee + kola. But it's really a whole different animal, and now I may have to give it a taste. When I drink soda pop, at home, I like this elder flower flavored one that's easy to find. But only when I feel the need to consume buckets of sugar.

Cola could vanish from the planet's surface, and I wouldn't notice, let alone shed a tear.

I first read this as "Cola could varnish the planet's surface" and couldn't understand the indifference considering it probably could do just that.

Cola could vanish from the planet's surface, and I wouldn't notice, let alone shed a tear.

I'd probably be depressed for months. Actually, I'm not sure I could ever get closure on that one.

Has anyone here ever had a Cuba Libre? I always thought that was a foofy name for rum 'n' coke. I was mistaken. (For the record, I have not had one.)