tristan

S'up with the wack playstation, s'up?

Holy Wormwood, Batman! Not only are people actually reading this post, but they're responding asking for more information.

I'm sorry, but it's just never happened to me before. It's nice. It's also nice to be posting on a board where people talk in complete sentences. :P

The long and short of me is that my name is Tristan. I'm a twenty-five year old London-born, European/Australian-raised unmarried filmmaker, working predominantly as a visual effects artist and cinematographer. I live in Melbourne, Australia where I run a production company with two friends of mine. I'm also a member of a small music project as a keyboardist and vocalist, an occasional writer for a few magazines and websites (mostly film/music related), and an installation artist (soon to be branching into online work). In addition to this, I'm currently writing a dissertation on chaos and complexity theory, with particular regards to modern art-movements and related technological advancements, such as Television and the internet.

And I love the muppets.

Any questions, praises, advice or insults will be answered, appreciated, taken on board and elegantly counter-insulted respectively.

:wave2:

Hiram,

I can do much worse:

Sam Cooke once sang about a guy named Tristan de Nightaway. And the Isley Brothers sang about someone named Tristan Shout. :P

Welcome, Tristan!

:cheers:

Holy Wormwood, Batman! Not only are people actually reading this post, but they're responding asking for more information.

They're just being nice.

Welcome.