Sign in to follow this  
Oxygenee

New Oxygenee Ltd - GrateXit Inc Joint Venture

The announcement made by my joint venture partner on his forum is premature. The Hausgemachte e-commerce site is still in beta mode, and will be for at least another week. I'll be making a formal launch announcement then. To avoid any confusion, I've taken the site down, and substituted a place holder page with an email link for those who want to pre-register. My apologies to those of you either confused or disappointed. Those of you who have no idea what I'm taking about - you didn't PTFA!

If I do not get some free samples, the Texas cabal guys will be all over you like stink on xit™.

If I do not get some free samples, the Texas cabal guys will be all over you like stink on xit™.

How beautifully you put that, Eric. Will speak to JBM and try and organise you something, but most of the first batch is already pre-ordered.

I don't see Jack as a milonguero. On the other hand, I don't see Oxy as a mambo man either.

For those not in the know, two milongueras, just to Restore the Balance:

bettiebolks20042.jpg

Is that Alexis Arquette with a new dye job? :shock:

Oh no, not another female Alexis :twitch: .

That's pretty standard hair colour in the Netherlands. Those are also your pretty standard milongueras over there - let me tell you, they redefine the word "aloof" unless you happen to be an Argentine Dance God.