Sign in to follow this  
Werewolf7

Hello Everybody!

Hi guys, How's life? I'm here in good old Oklahoma. Anyone from around here? I'm 36 & finally single again. Women can be such a pain in the ass. Anyway, I love absinthe & am glad there is actually a forum for absinthe lovers. Right now I have about 15-20 different varieties of absinthe that I am testing.

I get all my bottles form www.alandia.de Does anyone know the skinny on this website. So far they've been nothing but great to me & get my shipments to me within 6 days. Lots of variety to choose from as well.

Thanks for having me!

Chow.

I'm over in Arkansas, 3 or 4 hours away. Went over to OK City a few months ago, actually. Maybe someday we'll have a southern midwest louchefest.

Valkommen- That supplier has worked fine for me in the past, just don't buy into their hype. Why would you care what we think if they have been working for you? :wave2:

Welcome. :cheers:

I love being a "pain in the ass".  Just ask T73.
You guys will get along with Shai & Penseive really well. They're into that kinky stuff too.
Women can be such a pain in the ass.

No wonder you're single.

She has a point.

Hey Mrs. Hiram, If I knew it only took masogonistic comments to get you to show up, I would make one up every now and then.

Werewolf7,

SO sorry I missed your intro. happy belated welcome!

We are in west Texas, so not terribly far. I hear there's a TX meeting in the works. Last year in Austin or around there, so maybe a *little* far for you, but not terribly.

anyways, welcome

~

Welcome!

I've tried 3 vendors so far, including Alandia, and they have all been great. Fast (for flying monkeys), and responsive to inquiries. Only one customs fee surcharge so far. (So good).

Werewolf....Therewolf!

Welcome. Try not to get on the gals bad side right away... Hissykitties might send Harvey Keitel after you!

Thanks for all the welcomes guys! It makes me feel really,......well.......Welcome! :)

And Counelis......There Castle!! Why am I talking like this? I thought you wanted me too!! :P

Werewolf, I was certain I'd welcomed you already. I plead early-onset Alzheimer's. Please forgive the oversight, and welcome! :cheers:

OKAY.....identify the actor, the character, and the film:

The way you walked was thorny

Through no fault of your own.

But as the rain enters the soil

The river enters the sea

So tears run to a predestined end.

Your suffering is over.

Now you will find peace for eternity.

Anyone?

:clap: I didn't think anyone would get it. That piece of doggerel has been rattling around my brain-pan for 45 years. (I can do the accent, too.)