Sign in to follow this  
lysergic

Hi

Belated welcome.  :drunk:

I like the Kübler 53.

No, you don't. You like the Kübler (or the Kuebler if diacritical marks are too hard for you to type).

The word "gesturing" is redundant when talking about Italian insult contests.  It's already assumed.

The second sentence of your statement is also redundant, considering the first sentence. :P

Oh hell! He should be scared. This is a delightful little polysyllabic group that has sat on the edge of their chairs, cheering on as Hiram totally dismantled an asshole pretending to be one of my cultural icons. Really, Lysergic, this is a great group of folks. I wouldn't want to be on their bad side, however.

anndd, hmm.. yeah burning mans pretty cool when a few people arent bumming it out.. and eh, drinking is fun?

I was invited to (what I thought was) burning man. Worst vacation ever.

wicker2a.jpg

Is that you, Sergeant Howie? A bit of Unguentine Ointment will clear that right up.

Howie shouldn't have called for that dinky, but he was too deep into the investigation of a missing child...

Now, has this really been a good idea?

I say - yes! People should not starve on summer isle.

Great celluloid's ghost! With a cast containing Edward Woodward, Christopher Lee, and Britt Ekland, I'm betting there ain't too many complainers.

Welcome, Lysergic!

Oh, and not just Britt Ekland. Britt Ekland, naked, grinding and pounding against the wall, trying to get the guy in the next room to come over and consumate the harvest/fertility rites.

He didn't.

That's why they burnt™ him.

0. You always wonder if George Dorn is still screaming.

(from The Holy, Benevolent and Protective Society of the Royal Order of the Brotherhood United for the Most Magnanimous and Righteous Cause of Brevity™ ©1977)