Sign in to follow this  
Kronkaphone

LdF Shipping

I had contacted a local gallery owner about the possibly of doing a show featuring local artists who have done absinthe-inspired art. He wasn't very enthusiastic and he kind of snubbed me off. Then I get a call from him a couple weeks later and he's suddenly very interested in the idea and he tells me about how he has the New Yorker article in front of him and how my idea is so fascinating. So perhaps the article really is educating some people...or maybe it's just turning absinthe into the new "in" thing.

Yes it is the new In Thing.

Let's not take a sanity poll.

You could be surprised where you might end up on it.

Does that mean people I meet at the clubs are going to tell me how cool they are because they were into absinthe way before it was popular?

It's been a month since the the absinthe article appeared in the New Yorker, and it still hasn't shown up online. The lag-time is supposed to be two weeks. I wonder what happened?

Like West Yellowstone area?

That's where it was. Lived there for 13 years, more or less. Until last June. Chicago's alright, I guess. But the days tend to pile up on me. Like someone on this thread said, one Montana day is something like 3.1415 days in NY or similarly fashion fast-paced city.

~k~

I must say, the LdF sanctioned flying monkeys are well past "back-up-to-speed" delivering the latest order in impressive time. So I raise a glass of Verte Suisse (and later White Fairy) to you, fellow forum comrades, and to hard working LdF and their flying monkeys. Cheers! :D

I placed my virgin order with Ldf on Saturday. It just arrived today (Portland, OR). Wow... now that was fast!! Everything was packed tight, bottles unharmed.

1 Clandestine le bleu

1 Kübler 53

1 Eichelberger 68 Verte

So I have the goods, but no glasses. I'm thinking about hitting Cost Plus after work, from what I've read I should be able to find something that will work for me.

Thanks again!

LdF has proven their worth to this consumer. I placed an order Monday morning but forgot 3 items. One email to them but their reply wasn't until late monday night. I added the overlooked items to my order by having to place another one. Even with all this crap I asked from them, my order arrived today, Friday, by 10 a.m. Everything in one nice well packed box. Kudos to LdF for their super customer service.

:cheers:

Did an LDF order tues nite. its here(Calif)@ Friday noon, They ARE back up to speed! :D

Just had my order delivered! Yeah!

Clandestine

More Ike

Blanchette de combier

monmartre

Mad quick shipping...though I am bitter that I missed my previously slow shipping discount by 3 days....I guess I'll get over it.

Flying Monkey Uppers?

Just got my order. I placed it order on Saturday and received it today! :P Someone must be giving the couriers speed.

Apparently they sucked some life out of Grouchy. His head shrunk.

Oh wait, they turned him into a cat!

Edited by hissykitties

Hissy what have you done to Oscar? Inquiring minds want to know!

Not quite as fast as LdF or Markus, the Frenchman delivered a lovely bottle of Marianne today. Maggie loves it and I enjoy it, too. Barely five working days from order to delivery. Not bad shipping price, either.