hectma

Show Off Your Gear

Some of my gear (no repro :no2: )

Top : front part of a Pernod Fils wooden bottle rack "Absinthe Supérieure / Pernod Fils / Maison Fondée en 1805 / Couvet (Suisse) & Pontarlier (Doubs)"

IMG_4132MS.jpg

Some bottles (this rack is too small ;) ) :

IMG_4125MS2.jpg

2 glasses + brouilleurs (you can see the left one in action here : http://www.feeverte.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=3394 ) :

IMG_4116MS2.jpg

A full service for 2 drinkers (including a Henri IV sugar dish, 2 east glasses, a Feuille d'Absinthe #3 'Lacaux Frères' spoon, a Grillagée #3 spoon reworked by a poilu and a topette containing 3 doses of pre-ban Edouard Pernod) :

IMG_4121MS2.jpg

Another pair of glasses, some spoons, and 3 masterpieces from Kirk (I've sold all my other spoons to buy the Feuille d'Absinthe Lacaux) :

IMG_4124MS2.jpg

The Grillagée #3 (nice poilu carvings, my fav):

IMG_3541MS2.jpg

The Feuille d'Absinthe #3 (me love it) :

IMG_4024MS2.jpg

+ more in some other places, but I usually don't keep a lot of gear for myself, I mainly buy and sell...

Edited by mthuilli

That is some stunning gear you have there.

But it seems you may be ready to provoke a fight sometime:

A full service for 2 drinkers (including a Henri IV sugar dish, 2 east glasses, a Feuille d'Absinthe #3 'Lacaux Frères' spoon, a Grillagée #3 spoon reworked by a poilu and a topette containing 3 doses of pre-ban Edouard Pernod)

Well, worth fighting for I guess.

Or,

Well worth fighting for. :cheers:

I've bought this nice little forged iron bar last friday, so I've filled it as I could and took some pictures.

I'm really pleased with it, but the big problem is the height & width : 147cm x 40cm (58" x 16"), I can store enough bottles (for a one month consumption ;) ) but not enough gear, I was only able to fit one pair of glass in the lowest shelf as they're (luckily) not very tall.

Same problem with the other shelf, I can't put any water carafe except for this little 1/4L (but I really love it as it has the same facets as the glasses and the topette, it makes an harmonious set).

So the rest of my gear is hidden in a cabinet, not easy access, I will try to assemble them on a table and take pictures (if they're not sold before).

Lovely pictures, mthuilli, and a great collection. I hope you make sure you don't have any dog/cat/other cute pets/children running around close to those shelves! :cheers:

Luckily I have no pet and my daughter (3 1/2 years old) never touches anything, she knows daddy's stuff ;)

The Ouvragée #5 (3 stars, no copy) in the lower shelf is for sale, more to come later when I will clean my 'secret' cabinet.

IMG_3496MS3.jpg

Edited by mthuilli

Might be a good idea to be sure that cabinet is attached to a stud, just in case. Looks like it could tip over REEEEAL easy-like.

Are they supposed to go in the recycling trash can ?

Just send them to me first and I'll do the job for you ;)

Let's carry on...

A Cordon glass wonderfully etched :

IMG_4149MS.jpg

2 bistrot carafes, first one made by the Legras glassworks (similar to the Blondinette I've sold recently but smaller) and the second one made by the Portieux glassworks (1/2 côtes plates et cerceaux) :

IMG_4153MS.jpg

4 East glasses, the first one at right is extremely heavy (variable doses from 2,5cl to 4cl) :

IMG_4158MS.jpg

2 Reservoir glasses :

IMG_4164MS.jpg

1 Egg glass with its brouilleur + 1 another brouilleur :

IMG_4170MS.jpg

1 amber topette (3cl) :

IMG_4178MS.jpg

1 'screw' carafe :

IMG_4184MS.jpg

Some spoons - Feuille #25 etched 'Café Loubeau', Feuille #26 monogrammed MT (my initials, nice coincidence), Pipe #2 monogrammed MT (also), Ouvragée #2 etched 'Compagnie Centrale des Cafés-Restaurants', Ouvragée #5, Grillagée #3 with poilu artwork, Feuille d'Absinthe #3 :

IMG_4191MS.jpg

1 small sugar cup for 1 sugar cube only - etched 'Hotel Westminster Nice' :

IMG_4203MS.jpg

More pictures to come (it also allows me to register what I own and see what I will sell as I'm not keeping a lot of stuff for myself)

So, you're selling all of these, right? :devil:

Edit: (it also allows me to register what I own and see what I will sell as I'm not keeping a lot of stuff for myself)

Guess I should PFTA.

Edited by hissykitties

The Feuille d'Absithe spoon looks just like a "copie" that Corkscrew was selling on ebay a while ago. Did you buy it from him? :devil:

Grrrrrrrrr

(note to myself : add Wild Bill Turkey to my banned buyers list on eBay)

So, you're selling all of these, right? :devil:

Edit: (it also allows me to register what I own and see what I will sell as I'm not keeping a lot of stuff for myself)

Guess I should PFTA.

Soon, I will sell some soon...

BTW, how tall is your east glass ? ;)

Edited by mthuilli