Sign in to follow this  
Greendawg

OK, I'm in!

New on this site, but you all have seen me around. I've been sampling the goods for five years now, and I 've hardly noticed any side effects...

Did I mention I've been drinking for five years..?

What was the question..?

What is this place..?

:wave2:

Hiram, I will not quit hounding you until you get rid of this "newbie" tag on my posts and all the trimmings! I've seen the bottom of too many glasses of bad stuff in order to get to the good stuff to be called a neophyte. I thought hosting LCLF 2004 was worth several merit badges in itself...a little help?

;)

Hiram, I will not quit hounding you until you get rid of this "newbie" tag on my posts...
Jeeziz dude, pull outta me a little. I was out shopping for a new hard drive.

Whiner.

Hey everybody: this is Zman's "friend" whom you've seen mentioned here and there on guest lists. And while hosting LCLF was a great and laudable undertaking, it means precisely dick in terms of the then-as-yet-embryonic Wormwood Society. But I'll cut him some slack because he has good taste in cigars.

...this "newbie" tag
P.S. That has to do with post count. Sorry, I can't do anything about that one. It changes to "member" at 50 posts. At 500 you can make it say whatever you want.