That sounds bad. I'm imagining all these zombie threads rising up one night from The Abyss and stealing our absinthe while we sleep. It'd be a terrible mess.

So what do we do?

Make Imperial Stout/Absinthe half 'n halfs?

Um, no.

It's spelled Imperial.

Okay, so I tend not to edit myself sufficiently when carousing with The Abyss. It's not a crime, you know, but thanks for being sober enough to notice. :harhar: :cheers:

Come to think of it, it was Saturday night, why the heck were you sober enough to notice? :devil:

Bill, I wouldn't trust a nitro stout with a collapsable head, especially when one considers Guinness's (for an ur-example), which is anything but.

Nice vid! My grandma has a wind up piano toy that plays that song (you know the thing with the rotating song disk and little bumps that that strike specific notes on a tuned "comb") and it brought back a lot of memories...

It has inspired me to go make another batch of fudge, this time white chocolate! I dont have a Jade NO to drink, but I do have Edouard. :thumbup:

:cheers:

I just got my first bottle of a Jade NO this week. I am going to use it as a special occasion drink though. First up is my mid-September tax deadline. Another week or so before I taste the goodness.

You all are too kind. Thank you for the encouraging words. They sure are fun to do. I have a couple of really special ones in mind when the perfect opportunity presents itself.

It makes up for my 'video' of the Lucid balancier. :) I used the grape flavored Lucid as well, but Songcatcher's video is much nicer..

I find the Lucid balancier to be more elegant, than the all metal one, being quieter and slower. The all metal balancier makes a nice cacophany of clicks, but it is a bit more reliable, and looks strudier, it is my goto dripper when I'm not just pouring from my carafe.