Brooks

New Yorker piece

Got a box of Doubs from Australia with contents labeled "ABSINTHE" in big letters - no one cared at all. Delivered via US Mail. But it was San Francisco afterall. Currently in New Orleans helping where they might have me help.

Can someone PLEASE PM me about HG? I have a couple questions.

It's the Arabic word for "milk from the bosom of the green fairy". For correct pronunciation, try and clear some phlegm from your throat. "HGGGHHGGGG". That's it.

Thanks Hiram - ever the conscientious admin. And thanks, TheGreenOne, for asking the question and taking the vicious mocking. I'm far too delicate and sensitive to have survived it.

It is rather disturbing to see him here again and asking questions like that. It makes me wonder what his intention was considering his 'not so favorable past' with the Forums.

Boy, that guy needs to get a life. And then when he does get one, he should shoot himself for being so anal retentive.

Must be a tough life eternally worrying about how the "lack of grammar" in everyday speech is going to doom society and degrade English into a series of primitive grunts that can no longer express lofty ideas.